apDia bv, located in Turnhout, is a biotechnological company specialised in the development, production and sales of in vitro diagnostic tests and analysers. We are also distributor of R-Biopharm and Grifols, among others. Our customers are mainly hospitals and clinical laboratories.
- You are responsible for the repair and maintenance of highly advanced clinical analyzers at customers’ premises at different locations in the Benelux.
- You make sure that our equipment is in top condition and that the customer gets the best possible support.
- In a later stage you are also responsible for installations, validations and trainings when new analyzers are installed.
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Electronics, Electromechanics or Biomedical Engineering.
- You have affinity with electronics and IT.
- You are flexible, autonomous, communicative and you have strong perseverance.
- You speak Dutch, French and English.
- You are in possession of a driving license type B.
At apDia, you will find an open and inspiring environment with many opportunities for creativity and new ideas. Based in Turnhout, you will work in a team of motivated professionals and have contacts all over Europe. From your position, you can help develop our human and social mission. We offer you a competitive salary package in accordance with your responsibilities. This is complemented by extra-legal benefits such as (company car, mobile phone, laptop,...)